Physics Class 10
Physics Class 10 lectures for all education boards of Pakistan in Urdu Language.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language Urdu / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Chapter : Wave
- Lecture 1.1 Wave Motion-Introduction to Waves Part 1
- Lecture 2.1 Electric Charge
- Lecture 2.2 Electrostatic Induction
- Lecture 2.3 Coulombs Law
- Lecture 2.4 Electric Field and Electric Field Intensity Part 4 In Urdu Language
- Lecture 2.5 Electric Lines of force
- Lecture 2.6 Electric Potential
- Lecture 2.7 Capacitor Part 1
- Lecture 2.8 Capacitor Part 2
- Lecture 2.9 Capacitor In Parallel
- Lecture 2.10 Capacitor In Series
- Lecture 2.11 Numerical 1 : The charge of how many electrons would be equal to 10 uC?
- Lecture 2.12 Numerical 2 : Two point charges q1=10uC and q2=5uC are placed at a distance of 150 cm, Find the columbs force between them. What is the direction of force?
- Lecture 2.13 Numerical 3:The value of point charge is + 500uC. Find the electric intensity due to it at distance 50 cm from it?
- Lecture 2.14 Numerical 4 Part 14 Q) A point charge of +2C is transferred from a point at potential 100 V to a point at potential 50v. what would be the energy supplied by the charge?
Chapter : Electric Current